Salary: £28,541 - £35,263 per annum pro rata
Hours: Part Time 28 per week - days and hours flexible
Contract Type: Permanent
We're looking for a Customer Journey Team Support to join our team in Croydon on a part time basis.
This role is part of the wider Customer Experience team which serves to ensure the customer receives the best service at each touch point of their journey of moving into their new home with us. In this key role, you'll support Resales and Staircasing Team to respond to initial queries in a clear, professional way and ensure that the customer database is updated with accurate data. You'll provide general support to the team including, reporting, diary management and minute taking.
Some of the other key duties include:
- Ensuring calls and emails and managed within SLA, to the highest standard of service.
- To be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries by telephone and email for customer wanting to start a resale or staircasing process.
- Ensuring customer folders and sales trackers are populated and updated to the highest level of accuracy.
- Actively provide the team with weekly insight into call volume, trends, areas of improvements and maintaining engagement in team meetings.
- Completing regulatory reporting requirements on transaction completion (CORE).
- Assist team where required, i.e. with document creation, seeking updates/ progress on cases from stakeholders, circulating completion documents and updating tracker.
We're looking for someone with proven experience within a customer focused environment and excellent IT skills. You'll have demonstrable experience of working in an administration role, preferably supporting a large team. You'll come to us with experience of data management systems and a high level of accuracy to create documents, reports and files at short deadlines.
Ideally, you'll have some experience in property sales and/or shared ownership and an understanding of the conveyancing process but this is not essential.
If this sounds like a good match to your skills we look forward to hearing from you. In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply' or visit our website.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Latimer is the development arm of Clarion Housing Group. What sets Latimer apart is a long-term commitment to the people who live in our homes. Our model is not to build and then move onto the next site. We are long-term stewards of place, committed to making a difference by building sustainable and thriving communities.
The surplus from Latimer developments are reinvested into Clarion Housing Group to build more affordable homes, improve and maintain existing social homes and support communities.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.