Joining us as Housing Officer (known internally as Housing Management Coordinator), you will deliver an outstanding customer service in our Supported Living Services, supporting individuals who have experienced homelessness to both sustain their tenancy and become more independent in their home.
You’ll provide general building management and day-to-day delivery of a localised service, carrying out health and safety, fire safety and estates checks, ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards. You’ll initiate licence/tenancy terminations and creations, assessment for prospective customers, signs ups and customer inductions for all new customers, supporting the promotion of vacant dwellings and managing income/rent collection to assist in meeting KPI’s.
We would ideally like someone full time for 40 hours per week; 20 hours spent at Willow View and 20 hours spent at Quay Foyer. We will also consider x 2 20 hours per week posts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Be able to think practically and logically, producing a high standard of work and overcoming issues to meet deadlines.
- Have exceptional people skills, able to communicate information clearly and effectively, adapting style to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- Be computer literate, with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have good working knowledge of benefits and housing processes.
- Experience of working within a housing environment would be a distinct advantage, ideally with a focus on vulnerable adults.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and working towards accreditation for becoming a Disability Confident Leader, which allows us to record and report on disability, mental health and wellbeing in the workplace to better support our colleagues. We have also achieved accreditation for being an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix. We are committed to being a Menopause Friendly employer and working towards accreditation our Menopause Friendly accreditation.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.