Role: Customer Excellence Manager - Location Farringdon or Nottingham - Suitable for our Hybrid Working Policy
Salary Range based on Location - London - £53,200 - £56,000 - Midlands - £47,500 - £50,000
Are you a skilled and experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of Leasehold and Service Charge management? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service while striving for continuous improvement? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Excellence Manager.
Based in either our Hatton Garden or Waterfront House (Beeston) Office, the Customer Excellence Manager will leverage their expertise in Leasehold and Service Charge management to develop and implement initiatives that enhance our service delivery. This role will focus on learning from customer disputes and complaints, leading and implementing improvements for service charges and home ownership teams, all within agreed timescales.
Duties to include:
- Provide leadership direction, support and vision to the Service Charge and Homeowner Services teams by setting and maintaining a culture of high performance and customer focused service
- Implement a collaborative culture and drive service improvements by driving their performance in line with robust performance management and attaining targets and SLAs
- Deliver technical support, professional guidance and training to the Homeowner Service, Service Charges and the wider business by using your knowledge of legislation, regulatory standards and good practice to support excellent customer experience
- Implement effective Governance by working and reporting on operational performance, service improvement initiatives and regular project updates to key colleagues and stakeholders
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering a quality, value for money service by regularly reviewing communications and monitoring CRM reports, hunt groups, complaints and queries are delivered timely and effectively
- Support Homeownership and Service Charge services with an elevated level of consultation by implementing appropriate resident engagement plans, in line and compliant with statute and regulatory requirements
- Provide a seamless response to customer enquiries by collaborating with colleagues across Customer Services and other areas, supporting the design and implementation of service improvement
- Represent Homeownership and Service Charge Teams at relevant forums and the development of strong relationships that benefit the interest of our stakeholders and customers
You must possess:
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the management of properties and the role of block and estate managing agents
- Experience of managing complex contracts and relationships within a housing context, and a good working knowledge of the Regulatory Requirements of the registered provider landlord and the managing agent
- Knowledge of service charges and related procedures
- Working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Acts, Statutory Instruments and Regulations as well as leasehold legislation and company’s law
- strong and effective communications skills
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills including monitoring and evaluating, judgement and decision making
- Experience of monitoring and managing contracts and ensuring compliance
- Negotiation skills to achieve business benefits or strong commercial results.
- An understanding to interpret and explain complex information
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work alone, manage own workload and to work to deadlines
- Effective communication written and verbal skills, with experience of stakeholder management and relationship building
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.