Neighbourhood Coach / Team Manager x2
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire (Flexible / Hybrid working)
Salary: £40,830.30 pa + essential car user allowance
Hours: full time
Closing Date: 22ndNovember 2023
Settle could have the exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for;we’re recruiting a Neighbourhood Coach to join us.
You will be responsible forneighbourhood, tenancy support and community safety housing services, coaching your team to deliver basically brilliantservice. You will have experience in multiple housing disciplines and be adept at managing a busy operational workload and supporting your team to achieve KPI targets. You will work closely and collaboratively with operational teams and coach your team to improve their customer service skills, housing knowledge and ability to drive services – acting as a conduit between the resident and the organisation. You will be committed to sustaining tenancy’s and improving resident satisfaction.
- coach and lead a team of neighbourhood, tenancy support and community safety partners
- take a coaching approach to colleague development – giving feedback in ‘real time’ and taking a structured approach to 1-1 feedback
- work collaboratively with key services including the service hub, customer resolution and estate Services to improve home and estate standards
- support residents in need of enhanced housing and support services through effective case monitoring
- identify development and training opportunities and ensure the team are aware of relevant legislative changes
- provide performance data and outcomes on the work produced by the team contributing to social value
What we're looking for:
- A proven ability to lead, motivate, develop and coach
- be collaborative, empowering and engage effectively with colleagues. This will require visibility, determination and an open and honest approach in all that you do
- create a coaching first culture by showing the team the benefits of owning their development journey
- strong neighbourhood management experience across tenures and in housing, ASB and tenancy support services
- recognise yourself as a leader in the business with a commitment to our leadership values.
- a passion and commitment to providing great customer service and a high-performance culture
- UK Driving licence and access to vehicle for work
- a strong background in working with vulnerable customers
- a flexible approach to providing services and able to work on your own initiative with a minimum supervision
- excellent time management skills and resilience to managing difficult situations, coping well under pressure
What we offer:
We offer some excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, corporate performance pay award, enhanced maternity/ paternity/ adoption leaves and stakeholder pension scheme. Further to this Health care cash plan and Life assurance options are available too.
We always like to encourage our teams to develop and so we offer many training and development opportunities. We’re also proud to say we offer Counselling sessions.
We look to offer a flexible working approach where we can, and most roles (business dependant) usually offer a hybrid working model.
In 2003 the council homes in North Hertfordshire were transferred to a new housing association with the aim of improving tenants’ homes and creating the capability to build more affordable housing.
In 2018 we became settle. The change reflects how we have evolved as an organisation with a clear identity and a passion for delivering more high-quality affordable homes. As the name suggests we want customers to be able to settle – to find somewhere they can establish themselves, create a life, a community and prosper.
The commitment, passion and care that our colleagues demonstrate every day is what makes us special. We are proud to work in social housing, we care deeply about the lives of our tenants and how we can help, and we are committed to making settle the housing association in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
#NeighbourhoodCoach #Neighbourhoodjobs#teamleader #manager #Letchworthjobs #Hertfordshirejobs #housingjobs #recruitment #recruiting #Careers