Permanent, Full Time
Gloucester City Homes (GCH) is an ambitious, dynamic housing association with strong community roots. We are focused on building homes and communities where people can thrive and delivering valued services to our customers.
We’re now seeking an Assistant Energy Surveyor – to support GCH’s Decarbonisation Programme. As Assistant Energy Surveyor, you will contribute to ensuring that our Assets are thermally efficient, by assessing the energy performance of GCH’s stock and providing advice and guidance on improvements.
Over time, you’ll act as an expert for GCH on all energy assessment issues and provide technical energy support and advice to the Homes and Sustainability Team.
GCH does not require candidate to be accredited Energy Assessors and will provide access to accredited training where required.
We’d like you to…
- Have working knowledge of the housing sector, its challenges and energy assessments and improvement methods.
- Have experience of delivering successful outcomes through robust performance self-management.
- Be able to successfully manage projects, working within tight targets, deadlines, and budget, whilst promoting stakeholder involvement at all levels.
- Be able to understand and present technical information clearly and communicate matters related to asset management to a varied audience.
- Be a strong team player, taking a positive approach to resolving problems and providing support across all teams.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong customer focus.
- Be flexible and able to travel within the City and other areas as required.
Closing Date: 7th December 2023
GCH reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.
GCH is committed to equal opportunities. We actively encourage applications from all sections of our community, particularly those with lived experience of our work.
We celebrate the diverse nature of our customers and colleagues, striving to develop diverse teams where everyone can be their authentic self through an inclusive, family friendly, flexible and fun culture. Our values of pride, quality, integrity and innovation are at the heart of what we do. So if this sounds like you, we’d be delighted to hear from you!