The Finance directorate at Stonewater are now seeking a Treasury Security Analyst – someone to support on all aspects of property charging transactions. The key deliverable is to build and maintain a robust and efficient security function that responds reliably and flexibly to meet new or restructured debt facilities.
As Treasury Security Analyst, you’ll maintain the current portfolio of charged assets in accordance with individual loan documents, including compliance statements, disposals, valuations, releases, and stock reconciliations. You’ll support the Treasury Security Manager to release new security portfolios in a timely manner, whilst monitoring and maintaining the Asset register and other records to a high degree of accuracy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or able to demonstrate relevant skills gained through experience.
- Be able to communicate on technical issues with lawyers, surveyors, and the Land Registry.
- Be able to engage colleagues across the organisation positively, to collaborate on resolving legal issues and requests for information.
- Be pro-active and driven to improve standards.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and quality, working to strict deadlines.
- Be skilled in using Finance and Housing systems, reporting and Office applications.
- Be able to project manage multiple work streams.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and working towards accreditation for becoming a Disability Confident Leader, which allows us to record and report on disability, mental health and wellbeing in the workplace to better support our colleagues. We have also achieved accreditation for being an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix. We are committed to being a Menopause Friendly employer and working towards accreditation our Menopause Friendly accreditation.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.