Planning Supervisor / Scheduling Team Leader (Social Housing)
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid/Smart Working)
£34,400 per annum plus benefits
Permanent, Full Time
37 hours per week (Monday – Friday, Flexibility Negotiable)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planning Supervisor to work here at Thrive Homes!
We’re seeking for a professional and self-motivated individual to hit the ground running who will take pride and ownership of this role. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a high-quality building services and maintenance service by the management of the internal planning team.
Proactive in your approach you will manage the fleet servicing and repairs and effectively advise both internal and external customers on all housing-related matters.
· Managing and producing KPIs and data for THS managers.
· Be available for out of hours supervisor contact. (On a rota basis.)
· Escalation of ongoing issues, H&S, and compliance - to ensure the relevant business function is informed.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties/projects as required by your line manager/senior manager.
· Demonstrable track record of delivery against our key deliverables or a foundation on which can be built to fulfil the full brief.
· We are flexible in how you have achieved your skills and experience, through education or through worked experience.
· Your ability to role model our core behaviours is as important as technical expertise.
· You must be able to support a culture founded in trust and respect for everyone.
· Experience of working within social housing would be highly beneficial.
· Line management experience is desirable.
If you’re a well-established organised Works Planner seeking a step-up this could be the role for you!
Thrive’s Top 10!
· Annual Leave - 25 days per year increasing by length of service (up to 30 days)
· Buy or sell annual leave
· Generous family friendly provision
· Pension - Thrive Homes will pay double your contribution (up to 10%).
· Discretionary Bonus
· Life assurance - a payment of 3x your salary
· Health Cash Plan - facility to claim cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside wellness services.
· Virtual GP Service (available 24/7)
· Wellbeing reward scheme (earn vouchers through a health app)
· A range of engagement activities aimed at building team morale, supporting both physical and mental health, and celebrating all things that make us different!
All roles at Thrive are subject to a basic DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews will take place throughout the campaign, please apply as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Thrive Homes is an award-winning housing association with a strong track record and ambitious plans. Thrive exists to provide good quality affordable homes and services enabling the development of communities where people enjoy living. We manage over 5,000 properties and are continuing to build new homes each year.
Thrive is proud to deliver flexibility for employees to work in a manner that suits their wants/needs best. Our SMART working policy allows individuals to take full control of their productivity by offering a choice between working in-house or away from the office. This means that successful candidates have the freedom to work as little or as often as they like from Thrive's state of the art offices.
Thrive is an exciting place to work. We challenge ourselves and others to deliver results and think differently. We share positive experiences and messages, with trust and respect at the core of every relationship. Our leaders adopt a coaching and mentoring approach - enabling and empowering others to deliver. We embrace change and encourage a strong focus on positive outcomes. We value agile working arrangements from our offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire and we pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues by offering progressive careers and a full range of modern benefits, as we continue to grow as an organisation and aim to attract the very best people.
Thrive homes are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. This commitment is at the core of our understanding the importance of different voices, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We actively encourage all applicants that are suitable for the role, from diverse career paths and backgrounds and from all sections of the community.
As committed members of Inclusive Employers and a Disability Confident Committed employer, we remain steadfast to a fair recruitment process. If you have any accessibility needs and require reasonable adjustment, please contact us.