Role: Collections Analyst known internally as a "Customer Accounts Analyst" - Location - Beeston - Salary - £33,650 - Suitable for hybrid working
Do you have an eye for detail, are you data driven and can you spot a trend?…If so read on as this new & exciting opportunity to join our MTVH Customer Accounts (Collections) Team, may be for you!!
A new & exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Accounts team to provide analytical & data support. The newly created role of “Customer Accounts Analyst” will see you using systems and data, to provide analysis, insights, trends, and recommendations to help our teams improve the collection of rent (and other charges/debts), achieve KPIs and deliver an overall improved service to our customers within the affordable housing sector.
Based in our modern Beeston office (NG9 1LA) with free on-site parking, we offer a competitive salary of £33,650. Hybrid working with the expectation of being based in the office 2/3 days per week. This is a full-time permanent role with a 37.5hr working week, Monday to Friday. Hours to be negotiated.
You must possess.
- Experience of working within a collections-based environment is essential
- Ideally have experience of various systems to include NEC, Power Bi, Excel
- Housing management system experience desirable but not essential (preferably NEC)
- Housing sector experience desirable (social or private)
- Knowledge of arrears and income collection processes desirable
- Ability to analyse data and identify key trends
- Ability to present and explain complex information effectively to a variety of audiences by a variety of methods
- Analytical, problem-solving approach
- Excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy; confident in handling large volumes of data (numeric and other types)
- Ability to manage own time to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills; ability to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders and to transfer knowledge and recommendations confidently
- A positive and self-motivated outlook with the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.