Role: Complaint Coordinator - Location - Beeston NG9 1LA - Salary - £27,169 - Suitable for hybrid working
As a Complaint Coordinator here at MTVH you will coordinate responses for Regional Stage 1, and with further experience, Stage 2 complaints. You will collaborate with internal teams to ensure a successful response is provided to your customers.
Working alongside your team and the wider CCT, you will work as a one to ensure MTVH is helping resolve customer disputes that are deemed fair and clear in resolution.
You will be responsible for developing customer satisfaction through root cause analysis, as well as help defining continuous improvements for the customer journey. You will build relationships with senior executives at MTVH, Internal Managers and the MTVH Policy Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience in resolving customer disputes
- A strong communicator with customers primarily over the phone but also via email and written letter which is key to a successful final response
- Exceptional organisation
- Passionate about providing the best possible resolution to your customers
- You will need to be confident, empathetic to customer issues, and play a key role in mediating when required
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.