Housing Regulatory Assurance Manager
Full-time (37 Hours) – Permanent
Grade D1 £40,221 - £44,428 salary per annum
North Kesteven District Council is seeking an experienced professional to join our Housing and Property Services; This post puts you at the heart of a diverse and customer-focused division which is critical in the delivery of the Council’s landlord services at a challenging time of regulatory reform. The successful post holder will line manage a team of 7 and be a member of the Departmental Management Team that sets the strategic direction for the division.
• Professional qualification and/or extensive experience in local authority or social housing
• Manage a team with the ability to use and allocate budgets and resources effectively
• Comprehensive knowledge, understanding and application of related legislation and regulatory frameworks
• Presentation of complex information to a range of audiences
• Submission of statutory and regulatory data returns
• Self-assessments and evidence-based legislative and regulatory compliance
• Performance management reporting and development of improvement plans
• Delivery of our Resident Engagement Strategy
• Participation in good practice and thematic focus groups
• Excellent attention to detail, with analytical skills to interpret and present data
• Strong visual and language skills for presentations and report writing
• Demonstrable competency across regulation and compliance
• Experienced in development of strategic and operational action plans
• Ideally a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing, or working towards it
You will be required to apply a high level of attention to detail when carrying out this role, to support the delivery of all Housing and Property Services at an operational and strategic level and show an appreciation of the contribution local government can make to the welfare of the people living, working, and visiting the district. If you feel you have what it takes to understand the needs of our tenants and have a successful track record in service delivery, this could be the role for you.
If you would like an informal chat about this post, please call Tracy Aldrich Assistant Director for Housing and Property Services.
To complete an application form and further details, please visit our website http://www.n-kesteven.gov.uk
The closing date for all applications is 10/12/2023
The interview date will be 18/12/2023