12 Month Fixed Term Contract, with potential for extension
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Stonewater team as our new Customer Relations Stakeholder Coordinator. We’re looking for someone to manage and respond to all stakeholder enquiries regarding complex customer complaints and concerns. This includes MPs (who may raise issues on behalf of their constituents), local authority stakeholders, and partner agencies.
First and foremost, the successful candidate will be an excellent writer, with a flair for words and eye for accuracy. You’ll also need to be a skilled relationship builder who puts good customer service at the heart of everything. You’ll play a key role in identifying how we can resolve concerns, demonstrating our Customer Promise - if it matters to our customers, it matters to us.
You’ll work closely with all of our service areas to investigate and understand issues raised by and on behalf of our customers, gathering and coordinating information to craft high quality responses. You’ll be focused on delivering timely, detailed, well-written replies which meet the needs of stakeholders, including key influencers and decision-makers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience of reputation management and a good understanding of the needs of stakeholders, ideally including Members of Parliament.
- Have proven relationship building skills and a passion for customer service excellence.
- Have great communication and writing skills, with the ability to craft clear letters, emails and other outputs which meet the recipients needs and reflect Stonewater’s ‘tone of voice’.
- Have a strong eye for detail, including proof-reading, grammar, accuracy and clarity.
- Be skilled at translating complex and/or sensitive information for a lay audience through written communication.
- Have good problem-solving skills, with the ability to find constructive resolutions quickly and influence positive outcomes.
- Be experienced in working with senior leaders, including drafting written communications on their behalf.
- Be able to identify and respond appropriately to sensitivities, opportunity, and reputational risk, including an understanding of media relations.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Have experience using housing management systems, such as ActiveH or similar, to access and record information.
- Have good IT skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and working towards accreditation for becoming a Disability Confident Leader, which allows us to record and report on disability, mental health and wellbeing in the workplace to better support our colleagues. We have also achieved accreditation for being an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix. We are committed to being a Menopause Friendly employer and working towards accreditation our Menopause Friendly accreditation.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.