Permanent – 36.25 Hours – Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit an ILS Scheme Manager to join out Independent Living Team.
Joining us, you will be responsible for the independence, wellbeing and security of tenants living in Independent Living Schemes through effective response, interventions, support and tenancy management.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to alarm calls and co-ordinate an appropriate response including identification of need and installing of assistive technology
- Compliance including the testing of equipment and alarms, reporting building faults.
- Undertake viewings and sign ups including post sign up work
- Intensive Housing Management assessments and reviews
- Risk assessments for buildings and customers and the provision of effective mitigation
- Scheme security
- Develop and support social activities which encourage independence and social inclusion
- Responsibility for Safeguarding to ensure positive outcomes for the tenants
- Supporting the training and development of new team members
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of providing services face to face, directly to the public with an enhanced level of support to vulnerable people
- Willingness to gain a working knowledge of all housing management processes including new tenant sign ups, anti-social behaviour and tenancy breaches
- Knowledge of compliance including the testing of equipment and alarms in addition to health and safety compliance such as fire and legionella
- Ability to identify risks (including Safeguarding) and be able to record and react to these quickly and appropriately
- Awareness and empathy of the social issues and respect for diverse individual needs.
- Experience of dealing professionally with challenging and complex situations whilst maintaining a customer focused service.
- Experience of identifying the needs of vulnerable customers and commitment to provide assistance.
Due to the nature of the role, you are required an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and must hold a driving licence with the use of a car being essential.
What's in it for you?
As an RBH employee, you will receive a range of fantastic benefits, including: -
- SMART working arrangements
- Holiday entitlement – 30 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays, with an additional 5 days after completion of five years’ service. Part time employees will receive a pro rata entitlement.
- Ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per year.
- A quality defined contribution pension scheme, with salary exchange and RBH matches your contributions up to 8%
- Healthcare – automatic enrolment into a health care cash plan, covering optical and dental costs, consultation fees and physio to name but a few.
- You will also have access to our Employment Assistance Programme with a 24-hour confidential counselling support for both personal and work-related issues.
- Plus, many more
Please refer to the attached Job Description upon completing your application
Please note, should we receive a high volume of applications, we may look to close the role early, therefore we recommend an early application