Housing Scheme Manager
Northamptonshire (covering Brackley, Daventry and Towcester)
Part-Time (27.5 hours per week)
Salary £30,821.01 plus £2,000 car allowance pro rata – (Actual salary £20,466 plus £1,459 car allowance)
Monday to Friday - hours to be negotiated between 9am and 5pm.
Our client has two part-time positions available to work across 3 of their schemes in Northamptonshire. One position will work across their Brackley and Daventry schemes and one position will work across their Daventry and Towcester schemes. Due to travelling to and from their schemes, you will be required to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
They are looking for self-motivated individuals to provide intensive housing management support. You will be responsible for the management of tenancies and duties include: – completing support plans for residents, monitoring rent accounts, and re-letting their void units, as well as providing day-to-day housing support to residents
The hours can be worked flexibly between 9am and 5pm and can be negotiated to consider personal needs and business needs.
What you will be doing:
- Assessing incoming residents with care and support needs to ensure they can independently maintain a tenancy
- Providing support to residents to offer activities to the scheme
- Managing a budget and identifying the needs of the scheme
- Assessing the housing and support needs of customers.
- Managing any scheme-based employees such as Caretakers or Handypersons, providing appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Remaining fully engaged in all housing related issues including arrears and money management, ASB and repairs/maintenance of household.
- Overseeing the health, safety and maintenance of the building, ensuring that compliance requirements are met.
They’d love to meet someone with:
- Experience of working with people with vulnerabilities.
- Experience of working within a Housing environment.
- A passion for working with people to achieve their goals
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied and busy workload.
- Ability to lone work and make reasoned decisions.
- Experience of dealing with safeguarding vulnerable people
- Good IT abilities
Amongst what they offer you is:
- A competitive salary of Salary £30,821.01 plus £2,000 car allowance pro rata – (Actual salary £20,466 plus £1,459 car allowance)
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days plus bank holidays with length of service)
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave
- Private health care
- Free life assurance
- Access to an extensive suite of wellbeing services and tools including a digital gym
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application and this will need to be returned and verified by our client before a start date can be provided.
Closing date: 4th December 2023
Interviews will be arranged throughout the campaign.
They reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that they have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis they would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.