Shared Ownership Management Officer
Salary £35,685 pro rata per annum, (plus other benefits)
Part-time 22.50 hours a week (over 3 days to 5 days, as preferred)
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Shared Ownership Management Officer to join First Garden Cities Homes.
Reporting to the Head of Development and New Business, this role will provide a quality leasehold service to leaseholders, freeholders, and shared owners, ensuring they are managed in accordance with the lease terms, legislation and best practice. The role will also involve the successful sale of our growing portfolio of Shared Ownership homes too.
Key outcomes for this role will include increased homeowner customer satisfaction, involvement of residents in the development of leasehold services offered by FGCH, meeting all agreed and set service standards and achieving sales of new homes in accordance with Business Plan targets.
- Provide effective leasehold management to all homes, including dealing with leasehold breaches where appropriate
- Deal with applications requiring permissions under the lease, responding within set timescales and raising administration charges where the lease allows
- Administer all Shared Ownership staircasing enquiries
- Administer the Lease Extension and resale processes
- Working with a local agent, deliver an effective new build sales service in line with current sales and marketing procedures.
Are you the right candidate?
It is essential you have:
- Previous leasehold/home ownership management and Shared Ownership sales experience ideally within the Housing Association or estate agency sector
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Ability to work accurately and inclusively at pace, to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide a responsive service which is underpinned by quality and value for money
- Working knowledge of current social housing legislation and best practice.
- Effective communication with residents, partners, developers and contractors.
We offer a wide range of staff benefits. For this role, these include:
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Up to 7% contributory pension
- Essential car user allowance
- Flexible working
- Investment in your learning and development
- Health & Wellbeing grant
Please include a written statement detailing how you meet the above requirements with your CV by no later than 12 noon 8th December 2023 and send to Maria Bellis on email@example.com
You are welcome to contact us for further information.