Performance, Quality & Contracts Manager (Property Services)
£53,000 per annum
Full time – 36 hours per week
Commutable to Redhill in Surrey
Raven is a business with a clear social purpose: building homes and changing lives in Surrey and Sussex. We aim to be an outstanding provider of homes, a cornerstone of the community and an innovative employer.
Want to be part of this? We’re currently recruiting for a Performance, Quality & Contracts Manager (Property Services) to join our Property Services Team.
What you’ll achieve in the role:
As Performance, Quality & Contracts Manager (Property Services), you’ll be playing a crucial role by leading, managing, and working to continually improve the quality and performance of our Property Services Team, ensuring compliance with industry standards, and exceeding our customer’s expectations. Key responsibilities include:
Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the property services team.
Championing a culture of continuous improvement by working with internal teams and external stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities, streamline processes and implement corrective actions to enhance optimal service delivery and efficiency.
Leading and coaching a team of property service professionals, building and contributing to a positive and collaborative working environment.
What you’ll bring to Raven:
- For this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong knowledge of housing regulations, standards and best practice.
- Proven experience in a similar quality and performance management role within the housing association or property management sector.
- Proficient in using relevant software applications for data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to identify opportunities for change and improvement
What Raven will offer in return:
To create a great experience for our customers, we need to create a great experience for one another. What Raven offers goes beyond the ordinary, giving you the opportunity to join a community of people who share the same values and are passionate about making a difference.
Our reward package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Fantastic work/life balance with flexible working and generous leave entitlement
- Strong focus on learning and development, with opportunities to grow your skills and career
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay
- Funded health cash plan
- Extensive wellbeing support
- Voucher-based recognition scheme
- Retail discounts
As a Disability Confident Committed employer, we run a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants. If you meet the essential criteria listed in the job description for this position and would like to be considered under this scheme, please state this in your application, email email@example.com,or phone us on 0300 123 3399.