Tenancy Support Worker
Location: Castle Donington, DE74 2SA
Are you hunting for a new challenge with an ambitious organisation and ready to join us on our mission to deliver ‘Great Places’, Great Services’, and ‘Great Tomorrows’?
We’re excited to have created a new team, combining our Money Advice, Tenancy Sustainment and Employability teams to provide our customers with a holistic approach and one point of contact to support them sustain their tenancies.
We're on the hunt for a full-time Tenancy Support Worker to join our growing team and to hit the ground running delivering services to our customers in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Daventry so you can be based at either of our main offices, Daventry or Castle Donington.
Your knowledge of debt negotiation, coaching skills & passion to make a real difference are just what’s needed when putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll be visiting our customers in their homes, so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
You’ll thrive on variety, showcasing your relationship building skills by visiting customers, liaising with other agencies & building SMART development plans while motivating, inspiring and rewarding achievements.
Your organisation skills are going to be a real benefit in this role as you’ll be managing a heavy workload, keeping up to date with legislation and maintaining accurate records along the way.
A few key points from our role profile
- Assist customers to maximise their income including completing applications for benefits.
- Liaise with other agencies to help customers to achieve their goals defined in their development plan.
- Support customers in debt negotiation or carry out the negotiations on the customers behalf where required.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external partners to develop a seamless approach to customer service.
- Keep up to date with benefit and legislative changes that impact our partners and customers and communicate and respond to the changes effectively.
- Maintain accurate records on the Orchard/CRM system and ensure all GDPR processes are adhered to with regards sharing of information where necessary.
We’re a highly successful, independent, not-for-profit organisation providing homes and support for thousands of people across the Midlands. Our motto is ‘Great places, great services, great tomorrows’. We’re an Investors in People Platinum employer and our people tell us they love working here.
What we’ll do for you
If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a dynamic organisation with an amazing culture. We offer competitive benefits that include private healthcare options, mileage, agile working, a fantastic pension scheme, discount schemes and with a big emphasis on health and well-being.
You’ll also have great opportunities to grow and develop, personally and professionally, but the greatest reward will be knowing you’re helping people and communities across our region to thrive.
Make a note in your diary, our 1st stage interviews will be December 8th, if you're successful we'll be inviting you to meet with us on December 13th.
To start your Futures Journey, take a look at our Role Profile, please note we may contact candidates or close the vacancy prior to the closing date.