Zero Hours Contract
Here at Stonewater, we’re looking for a Mobile Property Associate to provide pro-active and responsive support in the management of cases relating to damp, mould, and disrepair.
Ensuring individual properties, communal areas, and the external environment of Stonewater schemes are of good standard, you will support the delivery of damp, mould, and disrepair maintenance activities, undertaking pre and post inspection visits, to ensure agreed works have been completed. You will support the investigation and resolution of construction/building related defects to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintain and assist in the resolution of HHSRS hazards identified in homes, including liaising with colleagues in different directorates where required.
It’s a zero hours contract, which means we can’t tell you exactly how many hours per week they’ll be or when they’ll be – but the good thing is, is that you can choose whether it’s convenient for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high degree of flexibility.
- Be personable and have a genuine passion for delivering a first-class customer service.
- Have proven experience supporting dampness and mould assessments in residential properties.
- Have proven knowledge of building construction, materials, and the causes of dampness and mould growth.
- Be proficient in using tools and equipment to measure and assess moisture levels, humidity, and building conditions.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of relevant building regulations, health & safety standards, and best practices, related to dampness and mould prevention and remediation.
- Have excellent analytical skills to identify the root cause of dampness and mould issues, and provide effective solutions.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to convey survey findings, recommendations, and technical information to stakeholders, including residents, customers and colleagues.
- Able to work independently, manage cases, and meet deadlines.
- Be proficient in using digital tools and software for recording and reporting survey findings.
- Be committed to improving living conditions and promoting health & well-being of residents in housing communities.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must live within a 5 mile radius of these areas and be able to travel as and when required.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and working towards accreditation for becoming a Disability Confident Leader, which allows us to record and report on disability, mental health and wellbeing in the workplace to better support our colleagues. We have also achieved accreditation for being an Advanced Employer for Investing in Ethnicity Maturity Matrix. We are committed to being a Menopause Friendly employer and working towards accreditation our Menopause Friendly accreditation.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.