Our Customer Service Centre is currently seeking to recruit a Lifeline Customer Service Centre advisors.
You will receive an excellent salary of £25,660 (inc a shift allowance) plus some great benefits
We are looking for positive, motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You will work as part of the current 24/7 Lifeline monitoring Customer service Centre team, being the first point of contact for customers for monitoring all alarm systems installed in LHP’s Sheltered Housing Schemes, Telecare equipment installed in customers’ homes and alarm equipment for external contracts, also providing out of hours support to our customers by diagnosing and logging emergency repairs.
This role requires a 24/7 rotation on a planned schedule including evening, nights and weekend shifts.
This role is based in Boston, Lincolnshire, therefore you would need to live within travelling distance to the office.
What is LHP like to work for?
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is an impressive company to work for and has been awarded a ‘one to watch’ status in our Best Companies survey.
We are excited to announce that we are exploring the potential merger between Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) and Ongo Homes. We believe by combining the strengths of both organisations we will deliver better outcomes for our colleagues and our customers and tenants, and local places.
We are in the early stages of this potential merger, but we anticipate that if agreed, it will be completed sometime in 2024. We are committed to providing our colleagues with the best possible experience during this transition and will be transparent and communicate with them every step of the way.
As part of our team you'll receive some great benefits which include:
- An employee wellbeing package worth up to £1200 annually through our benefits partner Westfield Health
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers through Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge through our fantastic corporate training programme
- A superb employer salary sacrifice pension scheme with up to 12% paid by LHP
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) which will increase by 1 day per year for the first five years of service
- The ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other!
- Career Development & Encouragement
What will I be responsible for as Lifeline Customer Services Centre Advisor?
- Monitoring all alarm systems installed in LHP’s Sheltered Housing Schemes
- Checking all Telecare equipment in our customers’ homes
- External contracts
- Provide out of hours support of logging emergency repairs
- Carry out daily checks on sheltered housing residents not having been seen by the visiting Warden and feeding back information on the outcome of calls.
- Liaise with external agencies and communicate via agreed pathways to Adult Social Care, Doctors, relatives and emergency services about welfare issues or concerns.
- Provide a Lone Working service to a range of employees and external contractors
- Provide appropriate administrative support for the business, ensuring that records are accurate and up to date.
What skills, knowledge and experience will I need for a Lifeline Customer Services Centre Advisor?
- A Passion to work in a fast-paced customer service centre environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate LHP values of customer first | Together | Listen Act & Learn
- Good time management
- A pro-active approach to service delivery
- Be computer literate
- Demonstrate flexibility and be a team player
Please download the full key responsibilities, knowledge, skills and experience required for the role from the supporting document on LHP's website.
What opportunities will I have for progression from a Lifeline Customer Service Centre advisor?
We are committed to investing in the development of our employees to enable them to realise their potential. There are many opportunities that we will provide you with to enhance your skills and assist in your career progression.
We measure our success within this area by the number of internal promotions that we can achieve and our ability to retain our best talent. The natural career progression routes that would be applicable to your role are Neighbourhood Officer, Customer Service Centre Team Leader & Customer Services Manager.
Offer of employment is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references
At LHP, we have an ambition to be a Net Zero organisation by 2050. Our vision for a sustainable future underpins everything we do. Our net zero roadmap will guide our business decisions over the coming years, and will ensure we are decreasing our impact on the environment in line with science based targets. We are looking for someone who shares this passion and can support us with achieving this vision