Engagement and Insight Coordinator
Job type - Full-time/ Perm
Salary - £25,227 per annum
Hours - 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
Location – The role is Hybrid with Regional & National travel is required.
A full driving licence/access to a vehicle for work related travel is required for this role.
We are currently recruiting for 4 roles to cover the following areas:
South and Wales region (Covering Wales, South West, South Central & KS&S teams)
Central and East of England region (Covering East Mids, West Mids and also now East of England teams)
North Region (Covering North East , North West, Greater Manchester & Yorkshire & Humber teams)
London Region (across Greater London)
We believe that a career is not just about earning a living; it's about having your say and making things happen that can mean positive changes to the lives of vulnerable people.
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives, building stronger communities, and reducing crime.
Reporting to the Engagement and Insight Lead, extract, collate and analyse data to support the development and delivery of effective stakeholder engagement with a focus on increasing referrals
· Accountable to the Engagement and Insight Lead for providing qualitative and quantitative data analysis that supports engagement, service user involvement and insight services.
· Support internal data capture and reporting by ensuring timely input of data, analysing, and flagging any anomalies to the relevant line manager. Liaising with front line colleagues and managers as required to collect, collate, and chase relevant data.
· With the support of the Engagement and Insight Lead, produce robust evidence and information that can stand up to scrutiny, and that makes a significant contribution to the development of CAS2 services.
· Coordinate, collate and analyse feedback from service users and stakeholders, drafting reports with recommendations where required.
· Support the Engagement and Insight Lead, and the operational teams where appropriate, with stakeholder engagement activities, including service user involvement. This might include presentations and briefings to external agencies, and interviews with service users.
· Liaise with key stakeholders including HMPPS, courts, and local authorities, attending relevant meetings where required and/or supporting operational staff to attend stakeholder meetings.
· Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
What you can expect from us:
- A commitment to helping you learn and develop your career.
- Excellent benefits including a great annual leave entitlement, additional special leave, an occupational sick pay scheme which exceeds statutory requirements and cycle-to-work scheme.
For further information about the role, pleased click here
For further information about Nacro’s amazing benefits, please click here.
If you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Apply Online