IT Service Assurance Analyst (10440)
The Guinness Partnership provides services to more than 140,000 customers in our 65,000 homes nationwide. With a turnover of £370m and a truly national presence, Guinness is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
Within the lately established IT Service Management team, we have some ambitious goals, and we’re looking for the best people in the industry to support the growth and development of the department. At Guinness, we understand that our people are key to achieving our objectives and this new opportunity for an IT Service Assurance Analyst is an important hire for the team.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Service Assurance Analyst to join our IT Service Design and Assurance team on a full-time permanent basis, hybrid working you’ll spend 2 days working in the Oldham office and the rest of the time working remotely between the hours of 8am-5pm.
As IT Service Assurance Analyst, you will be working across business as usual and project activity to ensure all new and changed IT services are operationally secure, supportable, and transitioned successfully in line with IT service strategy to meet current and future customer requirements.
• Support the Service Design & Assurance Manager to ensure all IT changes, releases and new or changed services are transitioned successfully into production.
• Define IT operational acceptance and readiness criteria for new or changed services co-ordinating the collation of evidence where appropriate.
• Review and coordinate IT Change requests ensuring compliance against the defined ITIL change management process.
• Co-ordinate Releases to ensure the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released.
• Create and co-ordinate IT Disaster Recovery testing plans with IT technical teams and third parties.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will need to be established within IT Service Transition Assurance and ITIL Change & Release Management, you will have gained experience of working across several disciplines, including Change Control, Governance, and IT Disaster Recovery.
• Proven experience in an ITIL Service Assurance or Service Transition role.
• Previous experience working in ITIL Change Control and Release coordination.
• Experience of IT Disaster Recovery principles.
• Experience of process design.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
• Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours
• Educated to Level 2 (GCSE C or equivalent) or higher.
• ITIL Foundation qualification (or equivalent)
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
• Educated to degree level in an IT/IM related discipline (or equivalent).
• Project management qualification.
• Understanding context of social housing.
• Ability to work effectively without high levels of supervision.
• Experience of working across different business areas, demonstrating customer focus and good corporate awareness.
• Experience of Capacity and Availability planning.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.