Are you looking to develop your Learning & Development (L&D) skills and experience? If so, then why not join our small, dynamic and friendly Learning & Development team working for a company who values its employees and residents we support.
Who are we
At Hightown, we are a charitable housing association that builds homes and supports people. We provide affordable homes and a wide range of care and supported housing services across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Our aim is to deliver demonstrable social value and impact in all of our activities.
To support the fantastic work we do, we are seeking to recruit a Learning & Development Advisor to assist in the delivery of the L&D function by delivering the strategic management and delivery of learning events and line managing the L&D Assistant.
About the role
Working as part of a dedicated and committed in-house HR Team you will;
- Curate the annual training plan using staff annual appraisals and learning needs analysis
- Work collaboratively with the L&D team to deliver our annual staff conference.
- Support the wider organisation through the delivery of the annual training plan forming part of our HR People Plan.
- Design and deliver training with the ability to present across different levels of employees from entry level to mid management.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of L&D with experience in delivering training
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and creating annual training plans.
- Attention to detail and data analysis
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
Additionally the successful candidate will share our core values
At Hightown we ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do. Our values are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year including bank holidays, rising with service to 35 days
- Competitive salary of up to £31,833 pa for a 35 hour week
- Ability to work from home two days per week upon agreement
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Monthly attendance bonus of 1.25%
- Regular market reviews of salary and cost of living
- Life assurance cover of three times your annual salary
- Employee health and wellbeing programmes & access to onsite gym facilities
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
Are you interested?
Closing date: Monday 1st January 2024
Interview date: Monday 8th, Tuesday 9th and Thursday 11th January 2024
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click the link below.
Please also click below for a copy of the L&D Advisor job description.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities & Disability Confident Employer