Head of Tenancy Services
£55,617 - £70,580 depending on experience
37 hours per week
About the role
This is an exciting role will be responsible for management of the Council’s social housing stock including leasehold properties. Included in the remit will be:
- provision of first class landlord services with a culture of continuous service improvement
- rental and service charge income are maximised with a proportionate and flexible approach to the process
- estate cleaning and environmental services are provided consistently
- management of the Council’s response to Anti-Social Behaviour in HRA properties
- provision of first class older persons independent retirement living schemes
The ideal candidate for the role will bring commitment, enthusiasm, knowledge and practical experience of managing a social housing stock.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have full membership of a relevant professional body, be an experienced manager with an extensive and successful record of delivering services and maximising income.
Runnymede is an ambitious, passionate, and progressive council with a forward-thinking attitude and award-winning departments. As a Borough Council, we are committed to our four core values and goals which we demonstrate through our ongoing policies and projects. We are always keen to improve our services and welcome innovative and proactive individuals who are open-minded and have a positive approach in supporting our vision.
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Flexible working 7am-7pm (Core hours are 10-11.30am & 2.30pm-4pm) and Flexi-leave
- 28 Days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays and 1 extra day at Christmas
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Payment of one professional membership per annum
- Cycle to work + further related discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Health and Dental insurance plan after 3 years’ service
- Mileage allowance
How to apply
For more information on the role and to apply please visit: Runnymede Borough Council Jobs | Surrey Jobs
We are passionate about building an inclusive and diverse workforce and we welcome applications from candidates with a variety of backgrounds, skills and abilities. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01932 425516 who will be able to assist you.
For an informal chat about this position please contact Maggie Ward, Head of Housing & Business Planning on 01932 425830 or email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th December 2023
Interview Date(s): 19th & 21st December 2023
If you do not hear from us within two weeks from the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for considering Runnymede Borough Council.
Runnymede Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults with care support needs and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You may be requested to present your identification at the interview stage and there will be several checks conducted during the onboarding process inclusive of an enhanced DBS check for specified roles.