WAKING NIGHT WORKER-
Job type: Full Time/ Fixed Term: until 27.10.2024
Salary: £22,689 (base- £21,689 + £1,300 UWH) pro rata
Working Pattern- 7 nights rota
Do you have what it takes to seize opportunities and deliver results? Can you think differently, pursue creative ideas, and provide reliable support to both internal and external customers?
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities, and reducing crime. We help support, house, educate, advise, and speak out for disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who are we looking for:
The Night Worker will work across a defined geographical area delivering a high quality service to Nacro Housing residents and will be responsible for managing the safety and security of the building and those within it. Working with young people 16-21 with complex needs in supported housing accommodation. experience of lone working and waking nights.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as an initial point of reference for Nacro service users and external agencies while on duty.
- Implement night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the housing service and respond to faults as discovered.
- Monitor access to the services and visitors and log and report incidents and antisocial behaviour.
- Meet the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
-Escalate incidents to on call services where needed
- Maintain written records e.g. incidents, handover, support or risk plans
.- Car driver needed
DBS required for this role.
For details of the full role profile please click here
For Details of Nacro's excellent benefits click here
Please Apply online