Head of Neighbourhoods, B&D Reside, London
This is an exceptional opportunity to join B&D Reside as the Head of Neighbourhoods to establish and lead an outstanding neighbourhood management service, supporting the delivery of efficient and effective housing management services for the residents of the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham.
B&D Reside are a housing provider working in partnership with the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham to support strong communities through the provision of high quality, affordable housing for the local communities within Barking & Dagenham.
This is a critical moment in B&D Resides’ future as they are embarking on a significant change programme to improve services delivered to its residents. As well as improving the management of their current portfolio, they will be taking over 1,000 new homes under management in the next year totalling up to 3500 by 2025.
The Head of Neighbourhood Management role is pivotal to B&D Reside’s improvement and growth journey. You’ll be the Operational Brain responsible for:
- Providing overall leadership of Reside’s Neighbourhood Management service, covering all areas of housing management and related operational functions.
- Building and managing the Team: Neighbourhood Leads, Resident Engagement Lead and any other staff in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Initiating and leading cross-cutting projects and activities in the Business Plan with other teams and stakeholders
- Ensuring overall operational excellence and regularly analysing and assessing performance of in-house and contracted service providers, in support of delivering Reside’s Business Plan
- To represent and deputise for the Managing Director.
This is an excellent opportunity to join B&D Reside at a pivotal moment in their history.
If you are an experienced Housing leader and a Change and Transformation enthusiast with the ambition to deliver the best possible outcomes for residents, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
I would like to thank you for your interest in this exciting role and look forward to your application.
For more information, please contact our advisors on:
Partner, Lead for Place, Regeneration & Partnerships
Direct: + 44 121 654 5912
Mobile: + 44 7793 529 576
Delivery Consultant, Berwick Partners
Closing date – Monday 11th December