We’re now looking for a Customer Partner to deliver frontline housing management services to our general needs and leasehold customers.
Your role will focus on managing Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) cases. You’ll provide customers with a customer journey that is efficient in terms of delivering resolution and next steps, showing sophisticated influencing and negotiation skills. You’ll be responsive to changing customer needs and be compassionate, managing challenging conversations with customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to bring your passion and energy to ASB enquiries, developing our National service model and helping us to maintain a personal, locally sensitive offer to customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven customer service experience, including engaging with customers in a range of ways including, in their homes and virtually.
- Have experience of managing ASB and legal cases. Your experience will include working with customers who may have a range of specialist and complex needs.
- Have experience of giving housing advice and guidance to customers.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate an ability to positively influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Commitment to innovation, quality, customer service and value for money.
- Able to build partnerships, working to meet the needs of customers, handling complex multi-agency relationships.
- An experience of liaising with solicitors, preparing legal documents and attending court would be extremely beneficial
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.