We’re now looking for a Customer Partner to join our Tenancy team and provide an exceptional customer service, putting customers at the heart of everything you do.
The role will be straddling two sub teams within our Tenancy team, so two days will be spent in tenancy processes, working on mutual exchanges and succession / death of tenant cases, and three days a week will be spent in our Tenancy Sustainment team, working on property condition cases and tenancy breaches. It really is a varied role!
This frontline role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housing or Community Development specialist to bring their passion, skills, and energy to help manage a national model whilst having connections to the locality.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven Housing experience, able to successfully manage mutual exchanges, succession/death of tenant cases along with property condition cases and tenancy breaches.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Have high level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to positively influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Be experienced in partnership working to meet the needs of customers.
- Be able to think ‘beyond process’ to find innovative solutions for customers.
- Be computer literate. Experience of using Active H is desirable.
This role is predominantly home based but we will need you to be flexible to travel within your local area as the role may involve site visits and attendance at court on behalf of your colleagues.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.