Marketing & Communications Executive
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid/Smart Working)
Salary up to £35,000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
37 hours per week (Monday – Friday, Flexibility Negotiable)
Are you a creative and passionate marketing & communications professional looking for a new challenge? Thrive Homes is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Marketing & Communications Executive who is keen to make a real impact.
As an output driven individual, you will design and deliver omnichannel campaigns that support Thrive’s vision, values, and goals, both internally and externally. You’ll achieve this with sharp communication skills and strategic thinking as you partner with teams from the across the business to achieve ambitious goals.
Thrive is proud to deliver flexibility for employees to work in a manner that suits their wants/needs best. Our SMART working policy allows individuals to take full control of their productivity by offering a choice between working in-house or away from the office. This means that successful candidates have the freedom to work as little or as often as they like from Thrive's state-of-the-art offices.
· Develop content for social, web, email, blogs, news, and print internally and externally.
· Ensure the central marketing calendar is kept up to date and planned effectively.
· Report on campaign performance and insights.
· Collect relevant information from both internal and external sources to be utilised in communication. Ensuring accuracy and consistency of the gathered data.
· Support colleagues across the business to effectively communicate key messages.
· Maintain Thrive’s social media platforms and website content by developing regular plans that drive Thrive’s digital presence.
· Manage and promote a range of colleague and customer events.
· A proven track record of developing and managing successful marketing and communication campaigns, the ideal candidate must have prior experience within a relevant marketing role.
· Proficient in Canva, Mailchimp, InDesign, Photoshop, and basic video editing or equivalent platforms.
· We are flexible in how you have achieved your skills and experience, through education or through worked experience.
· Methodical and organised with discipline and attention to detail.
· A working knowledge of GDPR and PECR regulations.
Thrive’s Top 10!
· Annual Leave - 25 days per year increasing by length of service (up to 30 days)
· Buy or sell annual leave
· Generous family friendly provision
· Pension - Thrive Homes will pay double your contribution (up to 10%).
· Discretionary Bonus
· Life assurance - a payment of 3x your salary
· Health Cash Plan - facility to claim cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside wellness services.
· Virtual GP Service (available 24/7)
· Wellbeing reward scheme (earn vouchers through a health app)
· A range of engagement activities aimed at building team morale, supporting both physical and mental health, and celebrating all things that make us different!
All roles at Thrive are subject to a basic DBS check.
Closing date: 12th December 2023
Interviews will take place throughout the campaign, please apply as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Thrive Homes is an award-winning housing association with a strong track record and ambitious plans. Thrive exists to provide good quality affordable homes and services enabling the development of communities where people enjoy living. We manage over 5,000 properties and are continuing to build new homes each year.
Thrive is an exciting place to work. We challenge ourselves and others to deliver results and think differently. We share positive experiences and messages, with trust and respect at the core of every relationship. Our leaders adopt a coaching and mentoring approach - enabling and empowering others to deliver. We embrace change and encourage a strong focus on positive outcomes. We value agile working arrangements from our offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire and we pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues by offering progressive careers and a full range of modern benefits, as we continue to grow as an organisation and aim to attract the very best people.
Thrive homes are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. This commitment is at the core of our understanding the importance of different voices, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We actively encourage all applicants that are suitable for the role, from diverse career paths and backgrounds and from all sections of the community.
As committed members of Inclusive Employers and a Disability Confident Committed employer, we remain steadfast to a fair recruitment process. If you have any accessibility needs and require reasonable adjustment, please contact us.