Zero Hours Contract
We’re now looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Coach (Support Worker) to deliver person-centred, strengths-based support to our residents across all our services in Swindon, helping them to achieve and become as independent as possible.
You will manage a caseload of customers through their journey, enabling them to articulate their aspirations and realise their potential. You will manage referrals into the service, undertake interviews and assessments and notify potential customers of the outcomes of these activities. You will also induct new customers into the service and deliver quality, outcome focused support sessions in both one-to-one sessions and group sessions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working with young people within a similar role, with knowledge of Homelessness and the impact on young people.
- Have working knowledge of housing and benefits advice.
- Have demonstrate experience of partnership working with specialist agencies such as mental health teams and youth offending services.
- Be a natural relationship builder, able to motivate, influence and inspire others.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt your approach depending on your audience and required outcome.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of professional boundaries, together with a high level of personal integrity.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.