Executive PA (10455)
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have a new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to support our Group Finance Director based at our Brock Street office in London on a full time, 12-months Fixed-term contract. Our working style is Hybrid, offering working from home for 3 days a week, and 2 days in the office.
You will provide efficient, confidential, and high-quality administration and secretarial support to the Group Finance Director and his wider directorate. This will include diary management, minute taking, preparation of presentations and communication briefings, making travel arrangements and undertaking ad hoc research and general project work as required.
We’re looking for someone who is professional and personable with demonstrable experience of providing key support at a senior level. The successful candidate should have the ability to anticipate the needs of a busy Director by helping to manage both diary and time pressures.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working within a confidential environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word
- Proven ability to type, format, and edit reports & other documents quickly and accurately.
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint skills and at least moderate Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise the Director’s work schedules and activities
- Well organised including being able to manage e-mails on behalf of the Director
- Excellent oral and written communications
Interview will take place on Friday 15th December 2023 at Brock Street, London.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.