Lead Sales Progressor (10483)
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
About the role
We are looking for a Lead Sales Progressor to join us on a 12-month FTC basis covering maternity, the role is full time with hybrid working you’ll typically spend Wednesday & Thursday working form our London office. Guinness Homes is growing, and our development portfolio has never been stronger. We’re incredibly proud of our outstanding new build developments and we need an ambitious Lead Sales Progressor based in our London office to manage and progress plot sales through to exchange while delivering outstanding levels of customer satisfaction to secure reservations, exchanges, and completions.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, you’ll manage and motivate the Sales Progressors to ensure targets are met and customers receive an exceptional service. You’ll progress all new build residential sales through to exchange ensuring all necessary documentation is included in the Sales legal Packs and work with acquisition solicitors to resolve all technical legal queries to ensure sales are delivered on time.
You will receive a basic salary of £42,707 plus £4,000 Local Job Supplement for London Based Roles and your on-target earnings will be £48,707 with the opportunity to earn more, bonus paid quarterly.
What we’re looking for
Ideally you will be an experienced Sales Progressor with leadership experience, previous experience gained within a housing association and a Paralegal or Legal Conveyancing background is highly desirable. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of new build residential sales legal documents and processes.
- Experience of new build residential sales progression experience.
- Working knowledge of property legal conveyancing.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality services in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Working Knowledge of IT systems and ability to use dedicated CRM.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment.
- Willing to work as both part of a team and alone.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and planning own workloads.
- Ability to produce accurate, clear, and concise reports. Proactive and self-motivated with drive and tenacity to produce results.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.