Sales Analyst (10482)
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Analyst to join us on a 12-month FTC basis covering maternity, the role is full time with hybrid working you’ll typically spend Wednesday & Thursday working form our London office. Guinness Homes is growing, and our development portfolio has never been stronger. We’re incredibly proud of the outstanding new build developments we will shortly begin marketing and we need an ambitious and focussed Sales Analyst to produce accurate Marketing & Sales Management Information, including trend analysis, enabling the effective management of Guinness’ national sales programme.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations you will be responsible for collating and ensuring accuracy of reporting on all aspects of the sales programme, providing trend analysis from different data sources, act as the lead on production of Management Information reporting for the Marketing & Sales Team and contribute to and produce cyclical reporting and working to deadlines.
What we’re looking for
You’ll not only be a motivated, focussed, and experienced Sales Analyst, but you’ll also have great customer service and communication skills. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a data analyst role and experience of maintaining and providing MI reporting from CRM systems.
- Strong research and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to provide actionable insight.
- Proven KPI monitoring and reporting skills on large data sets.
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative and lead on projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with others in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including report writing.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Experience of collecting and interpreting statistical data preferably in a new build residential sales setting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of statistical and house price monitoring databases
- Educated to degree level. Preferably in an analytical subject.
- Microsoft and/or Business Intelligence related professional certification.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.