About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to lead a small team within the Business Support Department. The role involves interaction with all areas of the Association, supporting operational teams to deliver excellent services to our residents. The role is varied, and no two days will be the same.
Supported by the Head of Business Support you will be responsible for maintaining the associations property information. Hightown builds 500 new homes a year, so it is essential that our property information is accurate and kept up to date.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing management information reports on key performance indicators as well as supporting managers across the business to ensure we use data effectively to inform business decisions and processes.
Working closely with Development and Sales Team you coordinate the preparation of new shared ownership leases. Experience of working with leases would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
You will need demonstrate excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills. Ideally you will have some experience of managing a multi-disciplined team but more importantly has self-motivation and enthusiasm to make a difference.
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrable experience of.
- Line management and excellent communication skills are essential,
- An ability to solve complex problems and drive through business transformational change.
- Excellent influencing skills and experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through complex change programmes.
- Project leadership and managing, ideally within an IT environment and software environment.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills and a solution focused approach,
Additionally, you will need to have excellent advanced MS Excel skills and an understanding of relational databases. Basic SQL would be an advantage but not essential.
Educated to degree level or possess a relevant qualification; you will be a highly motivated, energetic, personable and a quick learner with a can-do approach.
At Hightown, we`re a charitable housing association that builds homes and supports people. We provide affordable homes and a wide range of care and supported housing services across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Our aim is to deliver demonstrable social value and impact in all of our activities.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays.
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance.
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary.
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support.
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary.
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us.
- Well-equipped on-site gym.
- Ability to work from home two days per week by agreement.
- Free onsite car parking.
Closing Date: 21st December 2023 (screening will be ongoing during the advertising period, please apply asap as we may close the vacancy early subject to response).
Interview Date: Through out December 2023 and 8th and 12th January 2024
We are an Equal Opportunities & Disability Confident Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.