Head of Property Services
Who are Accent?
We own almost 20,400 houses across the North, East and South of the country and they are homes to over 41,000 of our customers.
We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older, or more vulnerable – our customers always come first.
Accent residents, customers, and colleagues come from a diverse range of backgrounds, which we embrace and celebrate.
About the Role and Person
- 35 hours per week
- Providing leadership to the Property Services Department responsible for delivering all aspects of Accent’s responsive and planned maintenance services, in accordance with Accent’s strategic direction.
- Ensuring all Accent homes and buildings are repaired to a high standard and that all services are delivered to customers in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- Leading service improvement within the team, to include resident engagement, management and analysis of complaints, and KPI trends to shape the services Accent deliver.
For detailed JD please click here.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to all our sites around the Country.
The spot salary for this post is £70,000 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
This post will also receive a car allowance.
What will you get from us?
In addition to a competitive salary and agile working, we also have a focus on employees’ development. We support both professional and personal development, ensuring everyone has a development plan and provide access to a wide range of internal and external learning resources.
You’ll also receive:
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata excluding bank holidays) per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week.
- Access to “Hapi” benefits app with multiple discounts.
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A choice of salary based contributory pension schemes, each offering life assurance cover.
- Auto enrolment – employer and employee contribution 4%
- Pension scheme – employer contribution 16.4%, employee contribution 7.5%
If you require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, please let us know we will ensure requirements are met.
Interviews for the role will be held at first or second week on January 2024.
Please don’t delay in submitting your application. Where roles are urgent or we receive a high volume of applications, we may interview and conclude the process prior to any closing date indicated.
If you are already working for Accent, please email your "Expression of Interest" to Careers@AccentGroup.org
Please note candidates must have current eligibility to live and work in the UK, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.