We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Resident Involvement Manager to join us.
It’s important to us that our tenants influence the way we deliver services and scrutinise our performance. We’re looking for someone who can help us continue to evolve our best practice and ensure that the way we engage with tenants and leaseholders is best in class.
You will need to have the ability to build strong relationships with residents and your colleagues. You may have some experience and exposure in how to use data as well as our existing digital channels to ensure customer voices are heard clearly and the customer experience improves.
This service operates outside of the usual working week, so the working hours of this post will be commensurate with the needs of the service, which will mean attending resident meetings and events as required covering both weekends and evenings. On average this will be one weekend a quarter. The post holder must be flexible in the approach to this.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To ensure that WCHG develops a proactive approach to co-regulation, achieving value for money and ensuring effective customer scrutiny in line with the new Consumer Regulation and an outcome-based approach to customer engagement
- To develop and continually evolve the best methods of customer engagement through our various social media channels, ensuring the content is both engaging and informative
- To develop attractive and convenient ways for diverse and representative customers to engage with WCHG on key issues including Building Safety, Service Charges and service improvements
- To ensure residents have sufficient information, training and support to enable them to actively participate in the development, monitoring, scrutiny and management of our services in line with regulatory requirements and best practice
- To lead in the development, delivery and coordination of a range of customer engagement and volunteering activities and initiatives and to look at different methods and approaches that ensure we maximise involvement levels and engage underrepresented groups
- To develop innovative ways to engage with residents and lead on the development of a digital first offer for customer engagement service
In order to undertake this role to its fullest, you will require the following key skills, knowledge & experiences;
- Commitment to working with customers to understand end-to-end customer experience
- The ability to drive quality and value for money improvements on behalf of customers
- Experience of implementing digital services to improve the customer experience
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of regulatory framework in relation to involvement
- Knowledge of customer involvement in a housing context, and a track record of developing community initiatives
- A relevant professional qualification, or equivalent evidential experience
This job advert closes on Tuesday 9th January 2024.
Invitation to interview will be sent on Thursday 11th January 2024.
Interviews will be held Monday 22nd January 2024.
Why join us?
Not only do we have an Investors in People Health & Wellbeing recognition we are also recognised by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer 3 years running. In addition we offer a wide range of additional benefits such as;
- Additional annual leave options
- Enhanced leave options for maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Enhanced pension scheme contributions
- Our Health care plan gives you money off a gym membership, money back for dental, optical & therapy costs and more
- Car Lease Scheme Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering days in the local community
*Subject to eligibility criteria