Salary: £27,639 - £31,987 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're looking for an exceptional Legal Support Officer to join our Legal Services team in Kent.
About the role
As a Legal Support Officer, you'll form an integral part of the Legal team by providing general support to lawyers and paralegals on legal matters. As well as undertaking routine legal work and providing general assistance, you'll coordinate admin support for the legal team which will include raising invoices, budget monitoring and running reports. You'll also act as a system administrator for the legal case management system by setting up and closing cases and inputting data. This is a busy and varied role and is an excellent opportunity for you to progress a career in law.
We're looking for a highly organised candidate with a Law degree and/or a CILEX Level 6 certificate in Conveyancing or equivalent relevant experience. You'll come to us with experience of assisting with property law matters, excellent IT skills and an appetite to develop your experience in property legal work. Experience of working in a housing environment would be advantageous but not essential.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle.
As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave, and compassionate leave.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd January 2024 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile, please visit our website or click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across the region as required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.