Salary: £34,257 - £39,920 per annum
Location: Bristol or Plymouth
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until August 2025
Are you an experienced in partnership management and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We're recruiting for a Communities Officer to support the Communities Manager in the delivery and ongoing development of a Regional Communities Strategy across Clarion estates in the South West.
Every community is different. We work with people on the ground to ensure that we provide the right support, in the right place, at the right time.
Some of the role's duties are below;-
- Work with the Communities Manager, to create, implement and oversee delivery of a wide-ranging programme of Communities- related projects on the ground and to ensure that contracts and commitments are managed effectively, including KPI performance management
- Promoting the impact of the portfolio, and wider Community Investment programmes, through influencing and strategic engagement of key stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues and key internal departments to develop and promote an integrated CI support offer for residents
- Bid for and deliver externally funded projects via partnerships
You'll have previous experience and expertise in the Communities Investment sector gained from working in a similar role. We're also looking for the below skill set;-
- Comfortable working remotely from the team, and acting as a self-starter with a can-do, problem-solving attitude
- Personal integrity and a proven ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, tailored to a range of audiences
- Experience of quality assurance of projects including monitoring and evaluation systems
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement and management
- Identifying and understanding community needs and building capacity of individuals and communities
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a company whose vision and mission is to provide support, skills and opportunities to Clarion residents' nationwide, transforming lives and communities.
We exist to maximise the opportunities available to our residents, providing people with the tools and support they need to overcome their challenges, from employment and financial support, through to youth and community programmes.
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Sunday 31st December 2023 at midnight.
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply' or visit our website.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Clarion Futures is our charitable foundation. We work together with partners to make a positive difference to the lives of people living in Clarion homes and communities.
Our work is centred on providing our residents with the tools and support to help overcome any challenges they face. Every year we support thousands of people into work and provide people with help in managing money, gaining and developing digital skills and contributing to the life of their communities.
We're a partner of choice for organisations ranging from FTSE companies and government departments to local charities and social enterprises. With more than 350,000 residents, our size and reach gives us a presence that few other charities can match.
In 2021/22, we invested £16.3 million into our work with residents and communities, generating more than £123m in social value, making the work of Clarion Futures one of the biggest social investment programmes in the UK.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.