Role: Lettings Manager known internally as a Key Worker Manager
Location: Hammersmith Hospital (Site Office)
Here at at MTVH we work in partnership with NHS Trusts to provide high quality accommodation to the doctors and nurses that we all need. The essential role of our Key Worker Manager will see you along with an advisor managing 295 units on site, whilst working closely with the Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust. Our Keyworker Rented Housing Team are fundamental to the quality service we provide to our customers.
This is a full time permanent position based on-site with office hours of 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be commercially driven and customer-focused ensuring a high quality of service is provided to our residents through the efficient management of our housing stock and the monitoring of our contractors. You will require experience within housing and specifically void management, lettings and inspections.
You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work well under pressure, show attention to detail and be able to prioritise your work. Any experience of housing software such as UH and CM would be a distinct advantage.
To meet our commitment to providing safe, high quality services to our customers we will complete a basic background check with the Disclosure and Barring service, once an offer of employment is made which will be renewed on a 3 yearly basis. The cost of the check will be paid for by MTVH.
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.