We are looking for Home Ownership Officer
Working within the Growth and Development team, the post holder will be the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries relating to shared ownership and leasehold homes including service charges queries, leaseholder rights and responsibilities, and providing help and information. The post holder will oversee the smooth running of the sales process for Mount Green including first tranche new build sales, staircasing, lease
extensions, Right to Acquire sales, and shared ownership resales.
- To effectively manage the sales and resales processes from instructing solicitors through to the completion within the set target timescale for new build sales, staircasing, and resales.
- To build and proactively manage working relationships with external partners and stakeholders including solicitors, IFAs, managing agents, surveyors to ensure that all information is provided promptly and is accurate to achieve sales targets.
- To take leaseholders through the process from initial enquiry to a satisfactory outcome with a focus on outstanding customer service.
- To manage the lease extension process for our leasehold customers.
- To manage the Right to Acquire process for our residents including making sure that documents and processes are up to date and steps in the process are completed within the statutory timescales.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please visit to apply:
The closing date for the receipt of a completed application is: 14 December 2023
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
People Team 2023