Compliance Contracts Officer
£36,270 - £40,756
Do you have experience in a Fire Compliance Role?
Do you have a passion for planning and delivering complex programmes of work on time, to specification and budget?
If you are looking for a new challenge, come and join the growing Property Services Team with our client!
They’re looking for a Compliance Contracts Officer to support the Compliance Contracts Manager with delivery of Fire compliance across the organisation. The role will involve monitoring of FRA’s and Fire Door inspections alongside ensuring all other compliance area equipment and services are maintained in line with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. You will carry out monitored/ post inspections on related works carried out by the compliance contractors, support with the procurement of services via traditional tenders or frameworks in line with company policy and procedure.
Further to this you’ll monitor contract administration compliance with service providers and contractors to defined areas of responsibility and provide weekly/monthly performance reporting to management.
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, with great organisation and communication skills. In addition to this, we are looking for the below qualities and attributes.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate or working towards a recognised qualification in fire.
- Working knowledge of fire safety and associated legislation alongside asbestos management, lift safety, water safety and other compliance areas that make up the ‘Big 6’ within social, care and support and general needs housing
- Experience of planning and delivering complex programmes of work on time, to specification and budget
- Demonstrable experience of the procurement of contracts
- Full valid driving licence
If it sounds like you, apply today!
This is a hybrid working role for 35 hours per week; working flexibly to support the needs of the business. On occasion you may be required to attend meetings outside of core working hours.
Interview date: 18th January 2024