We are looking for a Senior Planned Works Manager to develop, implement and deliver the M&E Planned works program at MTVH. This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to influence change within the organisation, establishing increased accountability and oversight in the delivery of works and contractor and consultant management.
This role can be based at either our Beeston, Nottingham or Farringdon, London offices
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
-Ensure M&E programs comply with regulations and meet client requirements.
-Manage risk and be accountable for customer health and safety.
-Collaborate with teams to enhance program delivery and project standards.
-Provide regular performance updates and budget control.
-Forecast, monitor, and control budgets.
-Manage contractor and consultant quality and performance.
-Address inquiries, complaints, and defects promptly
-Propose improvements for recurring issues.
-Lead your department, nurture team collaboration, and development.
-Lead contract procurement and evaluation
-Ensure payment compliance and contract feedback.
-Review, maintain, develop and implement policies and processes.
-Manage projects and digital compliance components.
-Effective program and budget management skills.
-Strong contract and people management capabilities.
-Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
-Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
-Technical expertise in your field.
-Experience in contract administration and project management.
-Stakeholder and supplier management experience.
-Senior management and public sector procurement experience.
-Familiarity with life cycle costings and IT skills.
-Knowledge of BIM systems, regulations, and standards.
Please refer to the Job Description for all responsibilities and requirements of the role.
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.