Hightown is a charitable housing association transforming thousands of lives every year. We do this by building hundreds of much needed new homes and providing care and supported housing services for a wide range of people. We have high ambitions, a principled approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers.
We currently manage over 8,000 homes and employ over 1000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £120 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Servicing Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for keeping the associations servicing programmes up to date and administer agreements associated with these.
The registers include, but are not necessarily limited to; gas, legionella, fire risk, asbestos, fixed wire and PAT testing, lift maintenance, automatic gates, CCTV, door entry, pumps, fall arrest, lightening protection, play equipment and warden call systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Adminstering the servicing programme databases and invoices and quotes in relation to the servicing contracts
- Monitoring the servicing workflows
- Assisting in the inputting of data and processing of information on new properties and updating the relevant databases
- Liaising with contractors and customers to ensure the smooth running of planned service contracts
We are therefore looking for an individual who demonstrates a compassionate, enthusiastic, respective and `can-do` approach.
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £25,809 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Well-equipped on-site gym
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the `apply` link below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 7th January 2024
Interviews: Wednesday 17th January 2024
We are an Equal Opportunities & Disability Confident Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a saferjob search.