Salary: £44,978 - £62,463 per annum
Location: More London Place, SE1 2DA
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We're looking for an experienced Social Value Manager to join our Clarion Futures team.
Come and join our sector-leading team and help us achieve our 2050 goal that all investment in homes delivers a net positive social value impact in our communities. You'll be collaborating and engaging with procurement and leaders to embed consistent approaches to social value across Clarion.
Other responsibilities will include:-
- Lead the delivery of the social value strategy across Clarion Group that implements a consistent and sector-leading approach to maximise the commitment and delivery of social value by contractors and partners.
- Lead the social value elements of all major procurement activity, working with Directors, Head of Unit and relevant Managers to maximise social value secured and the development of a realistic delivery plan.
- Be a sector leader in social value, using your voice and platform to drive positive change in the sector.
- Embed a framework that will secure social value from all of Clarion's major contractors. This will entail reviewing social value priorities for all Clarion Futures service delivery areas, monitoring delivery of social value activities and measuring the impact.
- Embed the social value governance framework, to include regular engagement with senior and operational colleagues across the Group and with external stakeholders.
- Lead the Social Value Steering Group to deliver its objectives.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience of securing social value from contractors and setting up frameworks to monitor delivery. You'll need experience of developing and delivering strategies with the ability to build strong networks and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. We're also looking for experience of performance management and reporting.
If you have sound knowledge of community investment delivery and partnerships, we want to hear from you.
Closing Date: Monday 1st January 2024 at midnight.
If shortlisted, you will be required to prepare and deliver a 10-minute presentation, details of which will be provided ahead of your interview.
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply' or visit our website.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in England or Wales for the duration of your employment.
Clarion Futures is our charitable foundation. We work together with partners to make a positive difference to the lives of people living in Clarion homes and communities.
Our work is centred on providing our residents with the tools and support to help overcome any challenges they face. Every year we support thousands of people into work and provide people with help in managing money, gaining and developing digital skills and contributing to the life of their communities.
We're a partner of choice for organisations ranging from FTSE companies and government departments to local charities and social enterprises. With more than 350,000 residents, our size and reach gives us a presence that few other charities can match.
In 2021/22, we invested £16.3 million into our work with residents and communities, generating more than £123m in social value, making the work of Clarion Futures one of the biggest social investment programmes in the UK.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.