- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
6 Months Fixed term contract 37.5 Hours per week
£40,754 Pro rata
The CQC Registered Care Manager is pivotal to the success of our services in South London where we support our customers. This is a 6 month fixed term position. As multi-site manager you will lead the team in providing a high standard of care and support, working with adults who have complex needs, ranging from learning disabilities, autism, mental health illness and/or behaviours that may challenge. You will be responsible for day to day running of 2 services, 10 customers. Providing an excellent level of customer service and ensuring that all regulatory and contractual commitments are met. We expect the manager to lead by example, supporting and developing a team to deliver the service to a Good rating.
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will have substantial CQC and people management experience within support services. Having experience in turning a service round to attain a Good or Outstanding rating would be an advantage. Experience of supporting individuals with a learning disability, autism and/or mental health issues is essential. We are seeking individuals that have previously managed a care or support service for vulnerable adults. You will demonstrate you understand what good support looks like which is appropriate to the age, gender, disability, race, religion and sexuality of the customer to improve their quality of life and independence.
You will also need substantial experience of managing teams and embedding best working practices.
To meet our commitment to providing safe, high quality services to our customers we will complete an enhanced background check with the Disclosure and Barring service once an offer of employment is made.
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.