Housing with Support Manager
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Position: Housing with Support Manager (Part-Time - 25 Hours per Week)
Location: Rawlings Court, Cropwell Bishop, Nottingham
Salary: £25,213 (Pro rata)
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is dedicated to the vision that "everyone has a home and the opportunity to live well." We work collaboratively to create sustainable and vibrant neighborhoods, providing homes for over 120,000 residents. Join us in achieving People Powered Living!
We're seeking an enthusiastic Housing Specialist for the position of Housing with Support Manager in the Midlands area, based at Rawlings Court. This part-time role (25 hours per week) includes Monday to Friday (workdays) with an on-call requirement with additional remuneration for this.
As the Housing with Support Manager, you'll be the key point of contact for customers' housing and support-related queries. Your role involves the safe and effective management of the housing scheme, catering to customers aged 55 and above. You'll represent the organization professionally to customers, visitors, contractors, and key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle to use for work purposes.
- Experience and awareness of the wellbeing and housing needs of vulnerable older persons.
- A positive problem-solving approach with the ability to make decisive decisions.
- Understanding of Housing Management responsibilities, tenancy agreements, and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of adult safeguarding procedures and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria, check the attached Job Description for more details. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to submit an up-to-date CV.
Interview Date and Location: To be confirmed.
At MTVH, employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and individual merit, without discrimination. We are committed to providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants, and our recognition by Disability Confident reflects our dedication to inclusivity. Enhanced background checks will be conducted as part of our commitment to providing safe, high-quality services.
Join us in creating homes and opportunities for everyone!
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.