Our Benefits

We want to attract, motivate and retain the right people. 

Our benefits reflect the diversity of our colleagues and the support we offer:

 

Pension         

We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You can contribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.

So if you put in 5%, we’ll put in 10% giving you a total of 15%.

Holiday          

We offer 27 days per year, plus bank holidays for new employees. This goes up to 30 days with your length of service and we also give you an additional day off for your birthday! There’s also the option to buy and sell holiday if you wish.”

Life Assurance        

Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.

Employee Assistance Programme          

Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.

Healthcare Cash Plan        

Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.

Childcare Vouchers            

Access to the childcare voucher scheme for parents who meet the eligibility criteria.

Discounts     

Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.

Cycle to Work          

Optivo provides access to an approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.

Season Ticket Loans

We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute, allowing you to make savings.

Long Service Awards        

We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.

Flexible Working     

We offer flexible working including part time, compressed hours, and voluntary reduction in working hours – providing it doesn’t compromise our ability to deliver a brilliant service.